Bronagh Holmes Luxury is an Irish Hand-Crafted Leather Bag and Accessories Label, creating contemporary, elegant, stunning leather pieces. Specialising in Eco-leathers, suede and fish leathers, all our leather bags are handmade-to-order in Ireland, reducing waste and our carbon footprint.
"Our mission is to create luxurious, contemporary, hand-crafted, leather bags and accessories to make women look and feel amazing, whilst being the envy of their friends!"
Bronagh Holmes is an award winning Fashion Designer who having been made redundant twice, decided to take hold of her destiny, bite the bullet and follow her dreams. She returned home to her native Ireland to set up her own business, having gained a wealth of experience throughout her 10 years working in London for some of the most prestigious names in the Fashion Industry including; Vivienne Westwood, Amanda Wakeley, Roksanda Ilincic, La Petite S***** and the iconic Selfridges.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- TATLER Magazine - June 2017 - Hot To Trott - Bronagh Holmes Luxury bags featured in Tatlers fashion and accessories feature "Hot To Trott".
- POSITIVE LUXURY - January 2017 - Bronagh Holmes Luxury was awarded the coveted Butterfly Mark, by Positive Luxury - January 2017.
- HOUSE OF COCO - Vol. 7 - The Chill Issue - Bronagh Holmes Luxury featured in "Coco Loves" - January 2017.
- TATLER Magazine - January 2017 - Luxury Travel Guide - Bronagh Holmes Luxury bags featured in Tatler Takes Off...Long Haul Luxuries - Gift Guide.
- VOGUE Magazine - December 2016 - 100th Year Anniversary - Bronagh Holmes Luxury bags featured in the Designer Profiles.
- Ireland's Best Young Entrepreneur - Finalist - Best New Start-up - 2016 - Bronagh Holmes Luxury made the County Finals in Ireland's Best Young Entrepreneur Competition.
- RTE - The Voice of Ireland 2015 - contestant Nerissa Moore's background story featured Nerissa modelling Bronaghs Award Winning collection and bags. Bronagh also featured, dressing Nerissa.
- Fashion Fest Derry/Londonderry - November 2014 - Bronagh exhibited her debut bag collection.
- OK Magazine - May 2010 - Bronagh's Award Winning Collection has featured in "I'm with the Band" photoshoot.
- London Jewellery Week 2009 & Coutts Bank - Bronagh's Award Winning Collection was used in the publicity shots for London Jewellery Week.
- Bronagh won the Best New Designer Award at the UK Fashion Awards in 2008.
- Bronagh also featured in local, national and UK newspapers.
- BBC - Documentary "Super Slim Me" 2007 - with Dawn O'Porter, Bronagh designed and made a dress for the documentary, which Bronagh also featured in.
Each leather handbag is designed and hand-crafted by the designer herself in her studio in Donegal.
Bronagh only ever uses leathers which are by-products of the food industry, including fish leathers which come from sustainable fish farms and until recently they were classed as a waste product.
Created out of a love of Fashion and Luxury but with a desire to make a difference and an awareness of our social and environmental responsibilities, Bronagh Holmes Luxury is working towards a more sustainable and conscious new luxury.
In recognition of our efforts, Bronagh Holmes Luxury has been awarded the coveted Butterfly Mark, by Positive Luxury. The Butterfly Mark is recognised as a guarantee of commitment to sustainability and offers wordless reassurance that Bronagh Holmes Luxury is a brand to trust.